Creating PDF documents in a way that make them accessible is important to ensure all students are able to consume course content no matter their ability.
Adobe has scheduled multiple webinars focusing on how to remediate PDF accessibility issues. Register for each of the events listed below on the Adobe Acrobat DC Upcoming Events site.
- The Basics of Remediating an Inaccessible PDF
- Advanced PDF Accessibility, Complex Tables
- Advanced PDF Accessibility, Scanned Documents & Complex Lists
- Accessible PDF Forms – Adding Form Fields to a Tagged PDF
- Accessible PDF Forms – Adding Form Fields Before Tagging